Cooking oil triggers mobile home fire

July 14, 2013 

Overheated cooking oil triggered a fire early Saturday night that destroyed a double-wide mobile home in the 4700 block of Black Lake Belmore Road, according to the McLane Black Lake Fire Department.

The occupant of the home escaped unharmed.

Firefighters with Tumwater Fire Department helped put out the fire.

The Olympian is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service