Here's today's roundup of opinion articles from other news outlets that touch on Washington state politics.
- Missouri uses fairy-tale to justify Boeing subsidy (David Nicklaus/ St. Louis-Post Dispatch)
- Here's why Boeing and the Machinists need to come back to the table (Jon Fine, CEO of United Way of King County / The Seattle Times)
- State Supreme Court should take care when defining parenting (The Seattle Times)
- Water projects reflect scale of work that lies ahead (Yakima-Herald Republic)
- Editorial: Lawmakers must find gun database funding (The Spokesman-Review)