Here's a collection of opinion articles from today and over the weekend that relate to state politics. Articles are compiled from media outlets throughout the state.
- Editorial: State sheds some light on hospital mergers (The Seattle Times)
- Editorial: Build the 777X, and the future (The Seattle Times)
- In Our View: Crunch time for the 777X (The Everett Herald)
- Op-ed: Compromise is key to creating a winning roads plan(Sen. Curtis King / The Everett Herald)
- Op-Ed: Gateway Pacific Terminal is about more than coal -- it's about jobs(Mike Elliott, Herb Krohn, Mark Martinez, and Darrell Chapman / The Everett Herald)
- Editorial: Potential pot fortunes lie in equipment, legal suppliers (The Spokesman-Review)
- In Our View: Stalled on Transportation (The Columbian)