Here is today's roundup of opinion articles that relate to Washington state politics. Articles are compiled from news outlets and websites throughout the state.
- Guest: With Boeing, politicians show true colors (Brendan Williams, former state legislator/The Everett Herald)
- In our view: Make permits predictable (The Everett Herald)
- Editorial: Priorities for Seattle and Mayor Ed Murray after inauguration day (The Seattle Times
- Affordable housing in Seattle just as important as minimum wage (Thanh Tan/The Seattle Times)
- Machinists vote is good news for state (The Yakima Herald-Republic)
- Editorial: Andy Billigs plan to make campaign contributions more transparent a good one (The Spokesman-Review)
- It's time for president to rethink Obamacare (Don Brunell, retired president of the Association of Washington Business/The Columbian)