Here is today's roundup of opinion articles relating to Washington state politics. Articles are compiled from media outlets throughout the state.
- Paull Shin's gracious exit (The Everett Herald)
- In our view: Eyman's latest attack on taxes (The Columbian)
- This won't be Washington's last standoff with Boeing (Walla Walla Union-Bulletin)
- Editorial: Honoring the pursuit of justice for a wrongfully convicted man (The Seattle Times)
- Guest: When is it worth saving a life? (David Baker physician/The Seattle Times)
- Carbon tax would allow market, not politics, to regulate energy use (David Hopkinson, Citizens Climate Lobby/The Bellingham Herald)