Here is today's roundup of opinion articles dealing with Washington state government. Articles are compiled from news sources throughout the state.
- No excuses on the Dream Act (The Everett Herald)
- A state education plan is a paramount necessity (Lance Dickie/The Seattle Times)
- Debate keeps growing over genetically modified food (Yakima Herald-Republic)
- Editorial: Washington Legislature is better judge of education funding decisions (The Spokesman-Review)
- Stonewalling pot must end (The Columbian)
- Quiet session not likely (The Columbian)
- Funding basic education first requires defining it (Walla Walla Union-Bulletin)