Here is today's roundup of opinion articles discussing state government issues. Articles are compiled from media outlets throughout the state.
- Editorial: An overdue apology for Native American activists (The Seattle Times)
- Editorial: Gratitude for fish-in activists legacy (The Seattle Times)
- Guest: How to end the senseless cycle of school suspensions and expulsions (Linda Mangel, ACLU of Washington education policy director/The Seattle Times)
- Outside View: California should watch Colorado, Washington before legalizing pot (The Los Angeles Times/Published in the Spokesman-Review)
- Community Conversation: Readers discuss minimum wage (The Bellingham Herald)
- In Our View: Find Balance for Security (The Columbian)
- To save our last, best places (The Everett Herald)