The Thurston County Commissioners will hold a public hearing at 3 p.m. Tuesday on a proposal to lower speed limits on the following roads:
• Conine Avenue Southeast, from Nisqually Cut Off Road to dead end, posted 50 mph to 25 mph.
• Conine Street Southeast from Conine Avenue Southeast to dead end, unposted 50 mph to 25 mph.
• Elderberry Street Southwest, from 193rd Avenue Southwest to State Route 12, unposted 50 mph to 35 mph.
• Judd Street Northeast, from 15th Avenue Northeast to the end of county road, unposted 50 mph to 25 mph.
• O’Connor Road Southeast, from Flumerfelt Road Southeast to the end of county road, unposted 50 mph to 35 mph.
• Scott Road Northwest, from Oyster Bay Road Northwest to dead end, unposted 50 mph to 30 mph.
• Stedman Road Southeast, from Waldrick Road Southeast to 103rd Avenue Southeast, posted 50 mph to 35 mph, and from 103rd Avenue Southeast to Rainier Road Southeast, posted 50 mph to 40 mph.
• 104th Avenue Southwest from east and west of Jones Road Southwest to dead ends, unposted 50 mph to 35 mph.
• 107th Avenue Southwest, from east and west Jones Road Southwest to dead ends, unposted 50 mph to 35 mph.
The hearing will be in Room 280, Building One of the Courthouse, 2000 Lakeridge Drive SW, Olympia. For more information, call email@example.com