Here's today's roundup of opinion articles that discuss Washington state politics or state government. Articles are compiled from media outlets throughout the state.
- Sexual orientation therapy: Ending an outdated practice (The Everett Herald
- Editorial: Stopping the cycle of sex trafficking and exploitation (The Seattle Times)
- Editorial: Social impact bonds are a smart way to solve old problems (The Seattle Times)
- Editorial: Tuition reform study must offer solutions (The Spokesman-Review)
- Voluntary GMO labeling of food sound approach (Walla Walla Union-Bulletin)