Here's a roundup of opinion articles from today and over the weekend that discuss issues relevant to state government. Articles are compiled from media outlets throughout the state.
- Editorial: Foster children need timely legal protection (The Seattle Times)
- Editorial: Praise for Dave Reicherts and Doc Hastings sensible debt limit votes (The Seattle Times)
- Guest: Expand Washingtons graduation requirements to 24 credits (Jeff Vincent/The Seattle Times)
- Roads plan is unfair (The Columbian)
- Editorial: Its time for the state to end the death penalty (The Seattle Times)
- Editorial: Port district status would be good for entire region (The Spokesman-Review)
- Our Voice: Include public in decisions about capital punishment (Tri-City Herald)
SATURDAY -No articles from this day about state government.