Here's today's roundup of opinion articles discussing Washington state politics and government. Articles are compiled from media outlets throughout the state.
- Guest: State about to drain money to help homeless (State Sen. Steve Hobbs, D-Lake Stevens/The Seattle Times)
- Key bills are down to the wire (The Everett Herald)
- Editorial: TVW gives East Side valuable eye on Olympia (The Spokesman-Review)
- In our view: Protect right to petition (The Columbian)
- Our Voice: Senate bill would treat utilities equally under renewable energy rules (Tri-City Herald)
- How not to crater Washington's collective memory Knute Berger/Crosscut