Here's today's roundup of opinion articles discussing Washington state government and politics. Articles are compiled from media outlets throughout the state.
- Editorial: WEA misleading Legislature on California education waiver (The Seattle Times)
- Another important mental health reform gets delayed (Jonathan Martin/The Seattle Times)
- Legislature passes bills to fight sex trafficking (Thanh Tan/The Seattle Times)
- Westneat: Smokers new e-cigarette option may get snuffed (Danny Westneat/The Seattle Times)
- A season for bills to die, live (The Everett Herald)
- Editorial: Washington legislators must change teacher evaluation language (Spokesman-Review)