The Veterans Administration Mobile Vet Center is scheduled to visit locations in Thurston, Mason and Lewis counties.
The VA uses teams to increase access to counseling services for veterans and their families in rural and underserved communities.
Veteran or active duty service members who served in a combat zone in World War II, Korea, Vietnam, Lebanon, Grenada, Panama, the Persian Gulf, Somalia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Iraq or Afghanistan, might be eligible for free counseling.
Veterans can make an appointment by calling 253-565-7038, but walk-ins are also welcome.
In Thurston County:
• 10 a.m.-2 p.m., first and third Thursday of each month, at Cabela’s, 1600 Gateway Blvd. NE, Lacey.
• 10 a.m.-2 p.m., third Tuesday of each month, at Drexel House, 604 Devoe St. SE, in Olympia.
• 10 a.m.-2 p.m., last Wednesday of each month, at the Yelm Goodwill, 906 Yelm Ave. E.
In Lewis County:
• 10 a.m.-2 p.m., first Wednesday of each month, at 219 State St. E., Mossyrock.
• 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Walmart, 1601 Louisiana Ave. NW, Chehalis.
In Mason County:
• 10 a.m.-2 p.m., second Wednesday of each month, at Walmart, 100 Wallace Kneeland Blvd. E., Shelton.
For additional information on services provided, go to vetcenter.va.gov.