The Olympian is a copyright newspaper and is registered as such
with the Library of Congress. We will protect our
newspaper from unauthorized reproduction.
Reprint Permission Form
The Olympian allows reproduction of certain parts of the paper
under specific conditions, but retains the right to
refuse reprint permission depending upon the circumstances.
1. Anyone seeking permission to reprint something appearing
in the newspaper (newsprint edition or online) must
request it using the Reprint Permission Form (requires Adobe Acrobat to view).
2. Any story, photo or graphic must be reproduced in its entirety.
This includes editorials. Passages cannot be excerpted
3. The reprinted material must include the name of the original author.
4. The reprinted material must include the date the original copy ran
in the newspaper.
5. The reprinted material must include the line: "Reprinted with
permission of The Olympian."
6. The Olympian has the right to refuse without explanation.
Mail, deliver, or fax the form to:
Attn: Executive or Managing Editor
111 Bethel Street NE
P.O. Box 1219
Olympia, WA 98507
Fax: (360) 357-0202
Phone: (360) 754-5420
(requires Adobe Acrobat to view)