Six historic homes in Olympia will be open for tours from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday. Docents will be present in each home to share historical and architectural information with visitors.
With the exception of the Bigelow House, all of the homes are within walking distance of one another in the historic South Capitol Neighborhood. Homes include:
• The Eugley House, 1825 S. Water St., circa 1908.
• The Dufault House, 1628 S. Water St., circa 1903.
Never miss a local story.
• The Janet Moore House, 401 S.W. 17th Ave., built in 1911.
• The Baude House, 215 S.W. 19th Ave., built in 1926.
• Lord Mansion, 211 21st Ave. S.W., built in 1923.
• Bigelow House Museum, 918 Glass Ave. N.E., circa 1860.
Tickets are $15 each and are available at area businesses and at the Bigelow House Museum beginning at 11 a.m. the day of the tour.
For more information, visit www.bigelowhouse.org, e-mail email@example.com, or call 360-753-1215 or 360-507-3442.