A potentially “historic” storm that wasn’t so historic, dominated reader interest last week.
1. Potentially ‘historic’ storm headed our way: When Northwest weather guru Cliff Mass warns of “extraordinarily active weather with the potential ... to be an historic event,” it’s time to check the flashlights, get some water and non-perishable food and prepare to hunker down for a couple of days.
2. Storm updates: Tidbits we think are worth sharing: More storm prep news.
3. Saturday’s worst case storm takes closer aim at South Sound: Another doom-and-gloom weather prediction.
4. Saturday storm could be in the Top 10 for Western Washington: Emphasis on the word “could.”
5. Saturday’s worst case storm takes closer aim at South Sound: See above.