Crews respond to a fire at a laundromat in the Tanglewilde Shopping Center on Monday evening.
Crews respond to a fire at a laundromat in the Tanglewilde Shopping Center on Monday evening. Courtesy photo Lacey Fire District 3
Crews respond to a fire at a laundromat in the Tanglewilde Shopping Center on Monday evening. Courtesy photo Lacey Fire District 3

Spontaneous combustion may have caused Martin Way laundromat fire

November 29, 2016 06:10 AM

UPDATED November 29, 2016 01:55 PM

More Videos

  • Olympia blockade discussed at council meeting

    Several people, including Olympia Mayor Cheryl Selby weighed in regarding the Olympia blockade at a Tuesday, Nov. 21, 2017 Olympia City Council meeting. Keyframe photo courtesy of Olympia Stand.