Send us your entries for The Olympian’s annual listing of nonprofit bazaars.
This year, we’re doing things a bit differently. All information must be submitted using the online form we’ve created just for this listing. You’ll find it attached to this story at theolympian.com.
The deadline for submissions is Oct. 1. The listing will publish Oct. 8.
As always, the information we need from you is:
- The name of your bazaar and who sponsors it.
- The times, days, and dates — including the times for each day if they are different.
- The venue and its street address.
- A description of the kinds of items that will be sold. Will there be food? Raffles? Do you have space for others who are looking for a place to sell?
- The beneficiary of proceeds, if it’s not obvious from the bazaar’s name.
- A name and phone number of someone we can contact if we have questions.
If you have questions about the listing, email me at email@example.com.