A fire damaged a single-family residence in northeast Olympia on Saturday night.
The fire was thought to have started in the chimney, according to the Olympia Fire Department.
Fire crews were dispatched about 10 p.m. Saturday to the 4000 block of San Mar Drive Northeast after a report of an attic fire. Crews had to open walls and the ceiling of the home to extinguish the blaze, fire officials said.
No one was injured, but the fire did cause an estimated $50,000 in damage.
Never miss a local story.
Lacey Fire District 3 also assisted in putting out the fire.