• Post offices, and no mail will be delivered.
• Most banks and credit unions
• All Timberland Regional Library branches
• Mason Transit will not provide bus service. For more information, call 360-427-5033.
• The Thurston County Waste and Recovery Center. For more information, call 360-786-5494 or go to www.co.thurston.wa.us/wwm.
CLOSED FRIDAY AND SATURDAY:
• Federal and state offices
• County and city offices
• Driver and Motor Vehicle Services offices
• Port of Olympia offices
• The Evergreen State College, Saint Martin’s University and South Puget Sound Community College
• The Olympian’s customer-service desk. For circulation questions, call 800-905-0296
SERVICES THAT WILL CONTINUE:
• Intercity Transit will provide service but will run on a Sunday schedule. For route information, call 360-786-1881 or go to www.intercitytransit.com.
• Pierce Transit will provide service but will run on a Sunday schedule. For information about service between Tacoma and Seattle, call 253-581-8000.
• Local garbage-collection agencies will provide services to residential and commercial customers.
• Parking at meters in downtown Olympia will be free Friday and Saturday.