The Presidents Day holiday on Monday means changes in some schedules and services.
• Post offices will be closed and no mail will be delivered.
• Most banks and credit unions will be closed.
• Federal and state offices will be closed.
Never miss a local story.
• County and city offices will be closed.
• Driver and Motor Vehicle Services offices will be closed Monday. Some might also be closed today.
• Port of Olympia offices will be closed.
• Area school districts will be closed.
• The Evergreen State College, Saint Martin’s University and South Puget Sound Community College will not have classes.
• All Timberland Regional Library branches will be closed.
• Mason Transit will not provide bus service. For more information, call 360-427-5033.
• Pierce Transit will operate on a regular schedule. All administrative offices and bus shop locations will be closed. For information about service between Tacoma and Seattle, call 253-581-8000.
• Intercity Transit will provide regular service. For information on your route, call 360-786-1881 or go online to www.intercity transit.com.
• The Olympian’s customer service desk will be closed. For circulation questions, call 800-905-0296.
• Local garbage collection agencies will provide services to residential and commercial customers.
• The Thurston County Waste and Recovery Center will be open. For more information, call 360-786-5494 or www.co.thurston.wa.us/wwm.
• Parking at meters in downtown Olympia will be free.