The following services and offices will be closed Monday for the Presidents Day holiday.
• Post offices, and no mail will be delivered.
• Most banks and credit unions.
• Federal and state offices.
• County and city offices.
• Driver and Motor Vehicle Services offices.
• Port of Olympia offices.
• Area school districts.
• The Evergreen State College, Saint Martin’s University and South Puget Sound Community College will not have classes.
• All Timberland Regional Library branches.
• Mason Transit will not provide bus service. For more information, call 360-427-5033.
• The Olympian’s customer service desk. For circulation questions, call 800-905-0296.
The following will be open or offer service:
• Pierce Transit will operate on a regular schedule. Adminsitrative offices and bus shop locations will be closed.
• Intercity Transit will provide regular service. For information about your route, call 360-786-1881 or go to www.intercitytransit.com.
• Local garbage-collection agencies will provide services to residential and commercial customers.
• The Thurston County Waste and Recovery Center will be open. For more information, call 360-786-5494 or www.co.thurston.wa.us/wwm.
• Parking at meters in downtown Olympia will be free.