Construction on Interstate 5, from Martin Way in Lacey to 48th Street in Tacoma, will cause delays:
• Southbound I-5 in Lakewood, from Gravelly Lake Drive to 48th Street, mileposts 131 to 124, and northbound I-5 in Lacey, from Martin Way to Mounts Road, mileposts 109 to 116, lane closures from 7 p.m.-5 a.m. nightly through Thursday.
• Northbound I-5, between Gravelly Lake Drive and 48th Street (mileposts 124 to 131), lane closures from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. nightly through Thursday.
• Grand Mound to Maytown construction ongoing through fall.
Never miss a local story.
MONDAY-FRIDAY, AUG. 30 TO SEPT. 3
• Weather-permitting, single-lane closures in both directions of I-5 throughout the project limits from 7:30 p.m.-5:30 a.m. nightly.
• Slowdowns southbound I-5 from 6-10 a.m. and northbound I-5 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. daily through Thursday.
• Drivers on SR 121 at the I-5 interchange will encounter flagger-controlled, one-way alternating traffic from 6 a.m.-6 p.m. daily.