Nothing was more popular last week than a story about two teens, both 15, who apparently ran off together.
And here are the other top stories from last week, based on reader traffic to our website.
1. South Sound teens reported missing: This story about two apparent runaways generated more than 13,000 page views.
2. Update: Two men arrested in Grand Mound standoff: Both of the male suspects had outstanding warrants: one from California, and one from Centralia.
3. Portland police arrest suspect in death of Olympia man: The Portland Police Bureau arrested 42-year-old Robert L. Browne in connection to William “Cougar” Burleigh’s death, which has since been ruled a homicide.
4. Restaurant inspections for Feb. 4: Never good: “Food worker did not wash hands between handling raw meats and changing gloves.”
5. Man arrested for attempted murder after gun jams during fight in Rainier: After a physical struggle, the suspect got the man in a headlock, put the gun against the man’s head and pulled the trigger until it clicked, but the gun failed to fire, according to the sheriff’s office.