Lacey Fire District 3 on Saturday responded to a report of a bathroom fire at the restaurant next to the Regal Martin Village Stadium 16 cinemas in Lacey.
Lacey Fire District 3 on Saturday responded to a report of a bathroom fire at the restaurant next to the Regal Martin Village Stadium 16 cinemas in Lacey. Lacey Fire District 3 Courtesy
Lacey Fire District 3 on Saturday responded to a report of a bathroom fire at the restaurant next to the Regal Martin Village Stadium 16 cinemas in Lacey. Lacey Fire District 3 Courtesy

Bathroom fire triggers evacuation at Lacey theater

August 02, 2015 5:51 AM

More Videos

  • Hank is finally a free dog

    After spending five months at the Lewis County Animal Shelter for falsely being considered dangerous, Hank the dog was finally allowed to return to his loving home.