Traffic news was among the most read last week.
1. Olympia High School placed on lockdown following altercation: Olympia High School briefly went on lockdown Thursday morning during a physical altercation between a father and son, said Olympia police Lt. Paul Lower.
2. Suspect in Olympia toddler death jailed until trial: A 23-year-old Thurston County woman was jailed Wednesday and will remain there until she stands trial for the November 2014 death of her 18-month-old child.
3. Two injured, one critically, in Black Lake Boulevard crash: According to the Tumwater Police Department, the driver of a four-door car lost control and struck two parked cars in the 3500 block of Black Lake Boulevard. Airbags deployed and it is unknown whether the driver and passenger were wearing seatbelts.
4. Olympia police investigate possible luring incidents: A 14-year-old girl reported that she was approached by a man as she waited at a bus stop at the intersection of 18th Avenue and Karen Frazer Road on Nov. 9 and 10. Both incidents occurred at about 7 a.m.
5. Pot may have been factor in I-5 crash: A 31-year-old Rochester man was arrested on suspicion of vehicular assault and reckless endangerment on Tuesday after he allegedly smoked marijuana and crashed his car on Interstate 5, according to the Washington State Patrol.