Could it be that Donald Trump is alienating our democratic allies because he really wants to be the leader of a coalition of dictator countries and not a leader in the free world? Accomplishing this will certainly be the end of democracy in the U.S. and threaten all other democratic countries.
▪ Which country’s leaders is he cozy with (Include small as well as large) and what are the characteristics of their rule?
▪ Which countries is he alienating and what are the characteristics of their rule?
▪ What would be the means to becoming a leader of an autocratic, oppressive country and is that happening in the USA?
▪ Is Donald Trump working on the global downfall of democracies so he can be the king maker in chief ... and only those loyal to him -- leaders, supporters and countries -- will prosper?
▪ Can he achieve to be the one person in the world who decides who gets rich, beside himself?
Imagine how much he'd like to be the richest and most powerful man in the world?
How can we stop him? And why is the Republican-ruled Congress allowing him to remain in office?