• The Classy Seniors League needs male and female bowlers for 1 p.m. Mondays at Westside Lanes. All averages welcome. For more information, contact Louise Alverson at 360-786-1034.
• Powder Puff League needs female bowlers for the Wednesday league in Tumwater. Call Maxine Hallmeyer at 360-352-2972.
• Players interested in playing for the Pacific Northwest Force 12U fastpitch club can contact Jeremy Taylor-Sparks at 360-789-7683 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Tenino’s Piranha U-16 fastpitch team is looking for players. Call coach Paul Schmidt at 360-561-0570.
• The annual Timberline Blazers youth camp is from 9 a.m.-noon June 28-July 1 at South Sound Stadium. Fee of $70 includes a T-shirt and backpack. Payments can be sent to Timberline High School, 6120 Mullen Rd, SE, Lacey, WA 98503, attention Nick Mullen. For more information, contact Timberline coach Nick Mullen at 360-412-4860.
• The First Tee of Olympia is now accepting registration for boys and girls, ages 6-17, for the 2010 Junior Golf Program. Registration includes daily range balls along with summer and fall golf and life skills classes. Fee is $75. For more information, call 360-493-1000.
• Youth classes through Olympia Parks, Arts & Recreation Department. Sessions for parents and tots (18 months-3 years) are 11:15 a.m. Fridays or 10:15 a.m. Saturdays. Sessions for kids ages 3-4 are 6 p.m. Wednesdays, 9:15 a.m. Fridays or 11 a.m. Saturdays. Sessions for kids ages 5-8 are 6:45 p.m. Wednesdays or 9:15 a.m. Saturdays. Fee is $24 for four weeks. Call 360-753-8380 for more information.
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation is accepting requests for use of the Kenneydell and Griffin athletic fields as well as the Chehalis Western Trail. Call (360) 786-5595 or check www.thurston-parks.org
• Olympia Officials Association needs basketball, volleyball and flag football officials. Call Dan at 360-943-3424 or 360-561-8302.
• Olympia Specialty Sports Umpire Association is accepting new members and provides training to become an umpire. Officiating assignments are available yearround. Check www.ossua . org for more information.
• Olympia Area Rowing offers introductory rowing for high school boys and girls in the South Sound. Summer session runs from June 28 to Aug. 9. Practices are 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m., Monday through Friday at the OAR Boathouse on Swantown Marina. Check www.olympiaarearowing.com for more information.
• Open to all boys and girls of high school age in South Sound. No experience necessary. The Barbarians (boys U19 team) and the Steelheads (girls U19 team) practice 4-6 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Interested players should contact Tom Cusack, 360-888-6755 or send e-mail to: U19@BuddBayRugby.com
• The Olympia United’s Summer Registration is open for recreational soccer for ages 8-19. Games begin the week of June 21 and end in late July. Girls play Mondays and Wednesdays, and boys play Tuesdays and Thursdays. Check www.oly united.com or call 360-561-0249 for more information.
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation is looking for USSF- certified referees for adult soccer leagues. Eleven-a-side, full-length games pay $42 per match. For more information, call Thurston County Parks and Recreation at 360-786-5595, TDD line at 360-754-2933.
• Tumwater Parks and Recreation is offering weekly tennis sessions for youth ranging from beginner to intermediate level. Week-long sessions are offered June through August for $65. For more information, call 360-754-4160.
TRACK AND FIELD
• All-comers meet will take place every Wednesday throughout June at Tumwater High School. Meets start at 6 p.m. Fee is $4 for up to four events and a $10 maximum per family. Check www.runoly.com .
• Die Hards Track and Field Club, for people over 50, meets from 9-10:30 a.m. on Sundays at Tumwater High School. Call 360-352-4978.
• Capella Track Club, a subsidiary of Gymnastics Elite in Tumwater, is offering indoor pole vaulting classes 4:30-6:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and open vaulting on Fridays. Call Gymnastics Elite at 360-956-1319 or email email@example.com for more information.
• Olympia High School camp is July 6-8 from 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. (grades 9-12, $70) and from 1:30-5:30 p.m. (grades 6-8, $60). For more information, contact Olympia volleyball coach Laurie Creighton, firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Officials are needed in Thurston County and Shelton-area schools starting this fall. For more information, contact Ron Zielin with the Thurston County Volleyball Officials Board at 360-491-3151