• South Sound Baseball (PONY) is holding online registration for its 2010 fall season, which runs from mid-August through mid-October. Registration information can be found at its website: www.southsoundbaseball.com.
• Budd Bay Courts & Cages is hosting a five-day, all-day camp at Skyhawks Park from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Aug. 16-20 for boys and girls ages 7-15. Cost is $195 per player. Group rates available. Information, check bbcourtsandcages.com or call Lynn at 360-915-3780.
Never miss a local story.
• The Classy Seniors League needs male and female bowlers for 1 p.m. Mondays at Westside Lanes. All averages welcome. Information, contact Louise Alverson at 360-786-1034.
• Powder Puff League needs female bowlers for the Wednesday league in Tumwater. Call Maxine Hallmeyer at 360-352-2972.
• Saint Martin’s will conduct a camp for girls ages 8-12 Aug. 9-12 from 9 a.m. to noon for $90. Call 360-438-4305 for information.
• The South Sound Football Officials Association is looking for officials for the 2010 season for middle school and high school. Training and pay will be provided. For more information, contact Tom Jones at 360-357-8833 or 360-481-8833.
• Saint Martin’s will conduct a golf camp for ages 8-17 from Aug. 16-18 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for $100. Call 360-438-4305 for information.
• The First Tee of Olympia is accepting registration for boys and girls, ages 6-17, for the junior golf program. Registration includes daily range balls along with summer and fall golf and life-skills classes. Cost is $75. Information, call 360-493-1000.
• Tumwater Parks and Recreation is hosting a public glow ball golf tournament Aug. 27 at Tumwater Valley Golf Course with proceeds benefiting low-income youth. Cost is $300 per team ($75 per player). Information, call 360-754-4160.
• Olympia Parks, Arts & Recreation will have Adult Flag Football League. Cost is $589 per team and registration is due Aug. 18. For more information, contact Olympia Parks, Arts and Rec at 360-753-8380.
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation is accepting requests for use of the Kenneydell and Griffin athletic fields as well as the Chehalis Western Trail. Call (360) 786-5595 or check www.thurston-parks.org for information.
• Olympia Officials Association needs basketball, volleyball and flag football officials. Call Dan at 360-943-3424 or 360-561-8302.
• Olympia Specialty Sports Umpire Association is accepting new members and provides training to become an umpire. Officiating assignments are available year-round. Check www.ossua.org for information.
• The third annual Bandit Kickball rugby tournament will take place from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Aug. 7 at LBA Park in Lacey. Fee is $250 per team or $25 per individual. For more information, e-mail email@example.com or sign up the day of the event.
• High school rugby open to all boys and girls of high school age. No experience necessary. The Barbarians (boys U19 team) and the Steelheads (girls U19 team) practice 4 p.m.-6 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Interested players should contact Tom Cusack, 360-888-6755 or send e-mail to: U19@BuddBayRugby.com
• Registration has started for Thurston County adult coed fall softball. Games begin in August. Cost is $590 for a 10-game season. Registration closes Aug. 5. Information, 360-786-5595 or www.thurston-parks.org.
• The Olympia United Soccer Club will hold a fall super mod program for players in kindergarten through second grade. Season runs from Sept. 15-Oct. 30 with games weekly at LBA Park. For more information, call 360-561-0249 or check www.olyunited.com.
• The Puget Sound Slammers summer camp is Aug. 16-19 for players ages 6-17 and features World Cup Champion Mia Hamm. For more information or registration, check www.pugetsoundslammers.org.
• Officials are needed in Thurston County and Shelton-area schools in the fall. Training is provided. Information, contact Ron Zielin with the Thurston County Volleyball Officials Board at 360-491-3151.
On the Move appears weekly. A complete listing appears at www.theolympian.com/sports. Please include an end date and submit items to On the Move, The Olympian, P.O. Box 1219, Olympia, WA 98507. Submissions also may be made via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax 360-357-0202.