• Olympia High School is holding a spring break camp from 9 a.m.-noon April 4-6. Cost is $75 per camper (lunch included) and includes a T-shirt. Pre-registration forms are at www.olympiabearbaseball.com. Information: Olympia coach Todd McDougall at 360-596-7169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tumwater Youth Baseball spring break camp will be from 9 a.m.-noon April 6-8 at Tumwater High School. Cost is $60, which includes a T-shirt and snack. Information: Tim Graham at 360-790-0464 or email@example.com
• Black Hills youth baseball is looking for rookie coaches. Information: www.bhyb.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Senior Babe Ruth is looking for 15- to 18-year-old players and coaches for a 12-game schedule in May with an optional extended tournament season through July. Information: email@example.com
• Black Hills High School is holding a spring break camp 9-11 a.m. April 4-8 for boys and girls in grades second through eighth. Pre-registration cost is $65 and includes a T-shirt. Information: Black Hills girls basketball coach Robin Johnson at 360-280-5971 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• The eighth annual Hoopin’ For Life tournament will be held May 14-15 at Saint Martin’s University. Boys and girls teams in grades fifth through 12th can play. Cost is $250 per team with a three-game guarantee. Information, www.daphoops.webs.com
• Try out for Hoops Stars eighth-grade boys team. Call coach Kline at 360-481-2958.
• Join South Sound AAU girls team. Three divisions: (ages 5-9; grades 5-8; grades 9-12). Information: Vanessa McClendon at 253-355-6497 or email email@example.com
• Girls (grades 6-7) who will attend Olympia High may join teams this fall. Contact: www.olyyouthbasketball.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Senior bowlers wanted for 1 p.m. Mondays at Westside Lanes. Averages range from 97 to 200. Info: Louise Alverson, 360-786-1034.
• Powder Puff League needs women for Wednesdays in Tumwater. Info: Maxine Hallmeyer, 360-352-2972.
• MVP Athletics, a 16U “A” team, is looking for an experienced catcher plus two position players. Information: Tim at 360-878-0007 or email email@example.com
• Washington Illusion 18A team seeks pitcher. Call Julie at 360-957-0664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Saint Martin’s assistant coach Tana Lingl offers private instruction. Call 360-915-3780.
• Washington Cavaliers adult amateur team seeks players for 2011. Call 360-480-1212.
• Scott Lake Ladies Golf Club is seeking new members. Play is at 9 a.m. Tuesdays starting April 11. Information, 360-352-4838.
• All golfing levels are welcome to join the Tumwater Valley Lady Niners. Practices are 9 a.m. Tuesdays starting April 5. Info: Nancy Roberts, 360-357-3098 or Nancy Spilseth, 360-866-8949.
• Youth classes through Olympia Parks, Arts & Recreation. Four-week fee is $24. Call 360-753-8380.
• An ultimate Frisbee league will run from April 17 to June 12. Games are played early Sunday evenings at LBA Park. Fee is $25 per person. Registration is due by April 8. League is co-ed, play is seven-on-seven, and teams are picked via a draft by the captains. Information, call Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation, 360-753-8380.
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation accepts requests for use of Kenneydell and Griffin athletic fields, as well as Chehalis Western Trail. Info: 360-786-5595 or www.thurston-parks.org
• Chinqually Booters has openings for SuperMod (players born between Aug. 1, 2003 and July 21, 2007). Cost is $50. Registration information at www.chinqually.org, and registration closes Sunday.
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation is holding Kidz Love Soccer classes for boys and girls ages 2 through 12. Classes meet Saturdays starting April 9. Information: Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation, 360-753-8380.
• The Puget Sound Slammers will hold tryouts for boys and girls for U10 to U18 from 5:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. on April 17, 20 and 21 at the Regional Athletic Complex. Information: pugetsoundslammers.org
• Victory Futbol is holding weekly academies for boys and girls ages 8-13 starting April 12, as well as forming competitive teams for boys and girls U10 to U20. Information, www.victoryfutbol.com
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation will offer men’s softball starting May 3. Cost is $615 for a minimum of 12 games, and league play is on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays at Yauger Park. Deadline to register is April 13. Information: Olympia Parks, Arts and Rec, 360-753-8380.
TRACK AND FIELD
• Die Hards Track and Field Club for people over 50 meets 9 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Sundays at Tumwater.
• Cougar Gold Wrestling Club is holding practices for boys and girls in grades 1-12 at 6 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays through May 14 at Capital High School’s wrestling room. Purchase of a $42 USA wrestling card covers insurance and any optional weekend tournaments. Information, call Capital wrestling coach John Jones, 360-791-1419.
• On the Move appears weekly. Please include an end date and submit items to email@example.com or fax 360-357-0202.