• Capital High School’s annual spring break camp will be from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. April 7-8 at Capital’s varsity baseball field. Cost $80 for two days, $50 for one day. Info: 360-596-8071
• Timberline High School’s spring training camp for boys ages 8-14 from 10 a.m.-noon April 4-6 at the school’s varsity baseball field. Cost is $55. Information: Lacey Parks and Recreation, 360-491-0857
• Olympia High School is holding a spring break camp from 9 a.m.-noon April 4-6. Cost is $75 per camper (lunch included) and includes a T-shirt. Pre-registration forms are at www.olympiabearbaseball.com. Information: Olympia coach Todd McDougall at 360-596-7169 or email email@example.com
• Tumwater Youth Baseball spring break camp will be from 9 a.m.-noon April 6-8 at Tumwater High School. Cost is $60, which includes a T-shirt and snack. Information: Tim Graham at 360-790-0464 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Black Hills youth baseball is looking for rookie coaches. Information: www.bhyb.org or email email@example.com
• Senior Babe Ruth is looking for 15- to 18-year-old players and coaches for a 12-game schedule in May with optional extended tournament season through July. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Black Hills High School is holding a spring break camp 9-11 a.m. April 4-8 for boys and girls in grades second through eighth. Pre-registration cost is $65 and includes a T-shirt. Information: Robin Johnson at 360-280-5971 or email email@example.com
• The eighth annual Hoopin’ For Life tournament will be held May 14-15 at Saint Martin’s University. Boys and girls teams in grades fifth through 12th can play. Cost is $250 per team with a three-game guarantee. Information, www.daphoops.webs.com
• Join South Sound AAU girls teams, ages 5-9; grades 5-8; grades 9-12). Info: Vanessa McClendon 253-355-6497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Senior bowlers wanted for 1 p.m. Mondays at Westside Lanes. Averages range from 97 to 200. Info: Louise Alverson, 360-786-1034.
• Powder Puff League needs women for Wednesdays in Tumwater. Info: Maxine Hallmeyer, 360-352-2972.
• Washington Illusion 18A team seeks pitcher. Call Julie at 360-957-0664 or email email@example.com
• Saint Martin’s assistant coach Tana Lingl offers private instruction. Call 360-915-3780.
• Ladies nine-hole Wednesday night golf at Capitol City Golf Club begins at 5:30 April 13, through September. Sign-ups in the club pro shop.
• Scott Lake Ladies Golf Club is seeking new members. Play is at 9 a.m. Tuesdays starting April 11. Information, 360-352-4838.
• All golfing levels are welcome to join the Tumwater Valley Lady Niners. Practices are 9 a.m. Tuesdays starting Tuesday. Info: Nancy Roberts, 360-357-3098 or Nancy Spilseth, 360-866-8949.
• Youth classes for Olympia Parks, Arts & Rec-reation. Four-week fee $24. Call 360-753-8380.
• A co-ed ultimate Frisbee league will run from April 17 to June 12. Games Sunday evenings at LBA Park. Fee $25 per person. Registration due by April 8 . Information: Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation, 360-753-8380.
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation accepts requests for use of Kenneydell and Griffin athletic fields, as well as Chehalis Western Trail. Info: 360-786-5595 or www.thurston-parks.org
• Olympia Officials Assn. needs basketball, volleyball and flag football officials. Information: Dan at 360-943-3424 or 360-561-8302.
• Olympia Specialty Sports Umpire Association accepts members, provides training. Information: www.ossua.org
• Budd Bay Courts and Cages offers weekly hitting, pitching and speed and agility clinics in baseball and fastpitch. Information: bbcourtsandcages.com or Lynn Grantham at 360-915-3780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Blackhills FC has tryouts for its boys U10 through U15 teams and girls U10 through U18/19 teams. Check www.blackhillsfc.org for dates and times. Information: James Charette at 360-943-8233
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation is holding Kidz Love Soccer classes for boys and girls ages 2 through 12. Classes Saturdays starting April 9. Information: 360-753-8380.
• The Puget Sound Slammers will hold tryouts for boys and girls for U10 to U18 from 5:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. on April 17, 20 and 21 at the Regional Athletic Complex. Information: pugetsoundslammers.org
• Victory Futbol is holding weekly academies for boys and girls ages 8-13 starting April 12, as well as forming competitive teams for boys and girls U10 to U20. Information, www.victoryfutbol.com
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation seeks USSF-certified referees for adult leagues. Full-length, 11-a-side games pay $42. Call: 360-786-5595; TDD line 360-754-2933.
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation will offer men’s softball starting May 3. Cost is $615 for minimum 12 games; league play is on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays at Yauger Park. Deadline to register April 13. Information: 360-753-8380.
TRACK AND FIELD
• Die Hards Track and Field Club for people over 50 meets 9 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Sundays at Tumwater.
• On the Move appears weekly. Please include an end date and submit items to via email to email@example.com or fax 360-357-0202.