• Capital High School's annual spring break camp will be from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Thursday and Friday at Capital's varsity baseball field. Cost $80 for two days, $50 for one day. Information: 360-596-8071
• Tumwater Youth Baseball spring break camp, 9 a.m.-noon Wednesday through Friday at Tumwater High School. Fee of $60 includes a T-shirt and snack. Information: Tim Graham at 360-790-0464 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• The eighth annual Hoopin’ For Life tournament will be held May 14-15 at Saint Martin’s University. Boys and girls teams in grades fifth through 12th may play. Fee is $250 per team with a three-game guarantee. Information, www.daphoops.webs.com
• Join South Sound AAU girls teams, ages 5-9; grades 5-8; grades 9-12). Information: Vanessa McClendon 253-355-6497 or email@example.com
• Girls (grades 6-7) who will attend Olympia High may join teams this fall. Contact: www.olyyouthbasketball.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Senior bowlers wanted for 1 p.m. Mondays at Westside Lanes. Averages range from 97-200. Info: Louise Alverson, 360-786-1034.
• Powder Puff League needs women for Wednesdays in Tumwater. Info: Maxine Hallmeyer, 360-352-2972.
• Olympia-based Capitol Lady Outlaws 12U team is looking for two players. All positions considered, especially pitcher. Information: Coach Pat (360-280-8754) or Coach Lee (360-556-6937).
• Washington Illusion 18A team seeks pitcher. Call Julie at 360-957-0664 or email email@example.com
• Saint Martin’s assistant coach Tana Lingl offers private instruction. Call 360-915-3780.
• Washington Cavaliers adult amateur team seeks players for 2011. Call 360-480-1212.
• Industrial League and Twilight League will resume in May at Scott Lake Golf Course. Industrial League tees off between 5 p.m.-6:30 p.m. on three weekdays and goes 10 weeks. Fee is $50 per player. Twilight League is Wednesday evenings for couples. Info: 360-352-4838.
• Ladies nine-hole Wednesday night play at Capitol City Golf Club begins at 5:30 April 13, through September. Sign-ups in the club pro shop.
• Scott Lake Ladies Golf Club is seeking new members. Play is at 9 a.m. Tuesdays starting Monday. Information: 360-352-4838.
• Youth classes for Olympia Parks, Arts & Rec-reation. Four-week fee $24. Information: 360-753-8380.
• A co-ed ultimate Frisbee league will run from April 17 to June 12. Play Sunday evenings at LBA Park. Fee $25 per person. Registration due by Friday. Information: Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation, 360-753-8380.
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation accepts requests for use of Kenneydell and Griffin athletic fields, as well as Chehalis Western Trail. Info: 360-786-5595 or www.thurston-parks.org
• Olympia Officials Assn. needs basketball, volleyball and flag football officials. Information: Dan at 360-943-3424 or 360-561-8302.
• Olympia Specialty Sports Umpire Association accepts members, provides training. Information: www.ossua.org
• Blackhills FC has tryouts for its boys U10 through U15 teams and girls U10 through U18/19 teams. Check www.blackhillsfc.org for dates and times. Information: James Charette at 360-943-8233
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation is holding Kidz Love Soccer classes for boys and girls ages 2 through 12 starting Saturday. Information: 360-753-8380.
• Puget Sound Slammers will hold tryouts for boys and girls for U10 to U18 from 5:30-8:30 p.m. on April 17 and 20-21 at the Regional Athletic Complex. Info: pugetsoundslammers.org
• Victory Futbol is holding weekly academies for boys and girls ages 8-13 starting April 12, as well as forming teams for boys and girls U10 to U20. Information, www.victoryfutbol.com
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation seeks USSF-certified referees for adult leagues. Full-length, 11-a-side games pay $42. Call: 360-786-5595; TDD line 360-754-2933.
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation will offer men’s softball starting May 3. Fee is $615 for minimum 12 games; league play is Tuesdays and/or Thursdays at Yauger Park. Deadline to register is April 13. Information: 360-753-8380.
TRACK AND FIELD
• Die Hards Track and Field Club for people over 50 meets 9 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Sundays at Tumwater.
• Cougar Gold Wrestling Club is holding practices for boys and girls in grades 1-12 at 6 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays through May 14 at Capital High School. Purchase of $42 USA wrestling card covers insurance and optional weekend tournaments. Info:360-791-1419.
• On the Move appears weekly. Please include an end date and submit items to On the Move, The Olympian, P.O. Box 1219, Olympia, WA 98507. Submissions also may be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 360-357-0202.