• Yelm Lion's Club invitational tournament will be Aug. 13-14 at Longmire Park in Yelm. Open to 12U/14U and 16U teams. Four-game guarantee for $300. Information: Todd Stancil, 360-239-1167 or email email@example.com
• A three-week adult learn-to-row clinic put on by Olympia Area Rowing begins Saturday, covering the basics of rowing. Cost is $175. Register at olympiaarearowing.org.
• The Capital City Marathon kids race is May 14 for runners 14 years and younger. Race begins at 4 p.m. (1.2-mile race) and 4:10 (untimed fun run) at Heritage Park in Olympia and costs $10. Information: www.runoly.com or www.capitalcitymarathon.org
• Tumwater Soccer Club is registering players for the summer recreational program for players U8-U18. Games begin the end of June; registration ends Sunday. Cost is $60 per player. Information: www.tumwatersoccerclub.org
• Tumwater Parks and Recreation is hosting a Challenger British camp, conducted by certified British coaches for boys and girls ages 6-12. Camp runs July 18-22 from 9 a.m.-noon. Cost is $115. Information: Tumwater Parks and Rec, 360-754-4160.
• The Evergreen State College Recreation Center offers Red Cross certified youth swim lessons for ages from preschool through Level 6. The next session is May 16-June 8. Sessions are $50 per participant. Register at www.evergreen.edu/recreation/swimminglessons or call 360-867-6709.