ON the move
• Tumwater Baseball Youth spring break camp for players in grades 2-8 will be from 9 a.m.-noon April 3-5. Meet the first day at the varsity field. Fee is $65. Information: Jamie Weeks, 360-709-7609.
• Registration is open until March 15 for Olympia Parks and Rec spring basketball league, which runs from March 25 to early to mid-June. Team fee is $639 for officiated play. Several divisions of play are offered, including a new co-ed league. Information: 360-753-8380.
• DAP Hoops has two events coming up: A spring league for grades 7-12 in April-May, with up to 12 league games, a single-elimination postseason tournament, a fee of $550 per team and a registration deadline of March 20; and a high school senior showcase for unsigned players March 30. Information: www.daphoops.com
• Bowlers needed for leagues at Prairie Lanes: Thursday Night Mixed League, Wednesday Parent-Child League, Sunday Night Mixers, Friday Men’s League. Information: 360-458-2695.
• Senior bowlers wanted for games at 1 p.m. Mondays at Westside Lanes. Averages range from 97-200. Information: Louise Alverson, 360-786-1034.
• Powder Puff League for women, Wednesdays in Tumwater. Call Maxine Hallmeyer, 360-352-2972.
• Registration is open until April 3 for the Olympia Parks and Rec fully officiated spring adult flag football league. Games are Sunday mornings at LBA Park from April 14-June 9. Team fee is $619 for a minimum of eight games. Information: 360-753-8380.
• The South Sound Football Officials Association is seeking officials from novice to veteran in experience. The association serves 39 middle and high schools in Thurston, Mason and Grays Harbor counties. Training is provided. Information: Terry Simmonds, 360-943-3323.
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation offers youth classes. Four-week fee: $24. Information: 360-753-8380; olympiawa.gov/parks.
• Yelm-based Prairie Rugby Club is holding practices for boys and girls teams for the coming 2013 season. Information: Pat Norton at 360-464-3551; prairierugby.webs.com.
• A training group for the May 19 Capital City Marathon and Half Marathon will hold training runs at 7:30 a.m. Saturdays at South Sound Running through May 12. Fee: $75. Information: capitalcitymarathon.org or 360-705-2580.
• Registration is open until March 15 for Olympia Parks and Rec women’s soccer. The 11-on-11 season begins March 30. The team fee for eight games is $459. Information: olympiawa.gov/parks
• Registration is open until April 6 for players ages 5-7 to join Tumwater Soccer Club’s Super Mod program. Season is from April 10-May 17. Fee of $35 includes a T-shirt and a ball. Information: www.TumwaterSoccerClub.org.
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation seeks USSF-certified referees for adult leagues. Full-length, 11-a-side games pay $42. Information: 360-786-5595.
TRACK AND FIELD
• Die Hards Track and Field Club for athletes older than 50 meets 10:30 a.m.-noon Sundays at Ingersoll Stadium, and the first Sunday of every month at the hammer cage at The Evergreen State College. Information: 360-250-5527 or 360-956-1882.
• Lacey Parks and Rec will hold a pair of three-week volleyball clinics for girls in grades 2-5 at Chinook Middle Schools led by former River Ridge coach Micah McBride. The first session is on Sundays from March 10-24 and the second is on Sundays from April 14-28. Fee is $50 for one session and $90 for both. Information: 360.491.0857.
• Olympia Parks and Rec is having volleyball sign-ups until March 15. The 4-on-4 season begins the week of March 25, with 32 games for $225 per team. Reverse, men’s, women’s and co-ed leagues also available. Information: olympiawa.gov/parks
• The Fools of Spring volleyball tournament for Olympia Parks and Recreation is scheduled for 9 a.m.-6 p.m. March 23rd at Marshall Middle School. Fee is $150 per team. Information: olympiawa.gov/parks
• On the Move appears weekly. Submit information by 5 p.m. Friday, including end date, and email to email@example.com