ON the move
• DAP Hoops will hold a competitive summer league season of Youth Basketball Of America (YBOA), open to boys and girls grades 4-12. The season will run from June 29-July 31. Fee for the league is $350 per team for a 10-game season. DAP Hoops also is looking for competitive girls to form a fourth-sixth grade team and a high school team. Information: Derrick Pringle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-556-4342.
• Bowlers needed for leagues at Prairie Lanes: Thursday Night Mixed League, Wednesday Parent-Child League, Sunday Night Mixers, Friday Men’s League. Information: 360-458-2695.
• Senior bowlers wanted for games at 1 p.m. Mondays at Westside Lanes. Averages from 97-200. Information: Louise Alverson, 360-786-1034.
• Powder Puff League for women, Wednesdays in Tumwater. Information: Maxine Hallmeyer, 360-352-2972.
• Ex-Black Hills High, Purdue and Central Washington player Kelsey Haupert offers lessons. Information: 360-789-6932; email email@example.com.
• Saint Martin’s assistant coach Tana Lingl offers instruction. Information: 360-915-3780.
• The South Sound Football Officials Association is seeking officials of all experience levels. The association serves 39 middle and high schools in Thurston, Mason and Grays Harbor counties. Training is provided. Information: Terry Simmonds, 360-943-3323.
• Washington Cavaliers adult amateur team seeks players. Information: 360-480-1212.
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation offers youth classes. Four-week fee: $24. Information: 360-753-8380; olympiawa.gov/parks.
• Yelm-based Prairie Rugby Club is holding practices for boys and girls teams for the coming season. Information: Pat Norton at 360-464-3551; prairierugby.webs.com.
• A training group for the May 19 Capital City Marathon and Half Marathon holds training runs at 7:30 a.m. Saturdays at South Sound Running through May 12. Fee: $75. Information: capitalcitymarathon.org or 360-705-2580.
• The Tumwater Soccer Club is registering players 7 years and older for the Summer Recreational Soccer program. Games begin mid-June and are played through the end of July. Registration closes May 12. Fee is $50 per player. Information: www.TumwaterSoccerClub.org
• Puget Sound Slammers is holding tryouts for Premier Youth Soccer April 30 through May 9 at the Regional Athletic Complex in Lacey. Tryouts are for boys teams U10 through U14 and girls teams U10-U13 and U14-U18. Information: www.pugetsoundslammers.org/tryouts
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation seeks USSF-certified referees for adult leagues. Full-length, 11-a-side games pay $42. Information: 360-786-5595.
• Olympia United’s summer registration is open for recreational players ages 8-18. Games run from late June to the end of July with girls playing on Mondays and Wednesdays and boys and high school coed teams playing on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Information: 360-561-0249 or www.olyunited.com
• Olympia Parks, Arts & Recreation is offering men’s and coed leagues at Yauger Park starting May 30. Several divisions of play are offered. The team fee is $719 for a minimum of 13 games. Registration deadline is May 10. Information: 360-753-8380.
• Senior Services for South Sound, in collaboration with Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation Department, is looking for players 60 and older for a non-competitive co-ed league. Games are 10 a.m.-noon Tuesdays and Fridays beginning April 30 at Stevens Field. Fee: $20 a season or $2 a game. Information: 360-586-6181, ext 103.
TRACK AND FIELD
• Die Hards Track and Field Club for athletes age 50 and older meets 10:30 a.m.-noon Sundays at Ingersoll Stadium and the first Sunday of every month at the hammer cage at The Evergreen State College. Information: 360-250-5527 or 360-956-1882.
• On the Move appears weekly. Submit information by 5 p.m. Friday, including end date, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.