ON the move
• Olympia Bears boys basketball camp for players entering grades 1-8 will be 9 a.m.-11:30 a.m. July 8-11 at the Olympia High School gym. Fee is $65, which includes a T-shirt. Information: email@example.com or olympia.osd.wednet.edu/activities/sports/ winter/boys_basketball
• DAP Hoops is offering and Itty Bitty Morning Basketball clinic to boys and girls ages K-7 from 9 a.m.-11 a.m. Saturdays starting this week. Information: Coach Pringle, 360-556-4342 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Intensity Camp for seventh grade through high school boys and girls from July 9-12 at the South Sound Sports Center; fee is $125; information: daphoops.com
Never miss a local story.
• Tumwater Youth Basketball is holding its summer league through September for boys varsity, girls varsity, junior varsity and eighth/ninth grade teams. Fee is $410 for 10 games. Information: Dave Vernon, 360-943-3200.
• Bowlers needed for leagues at Prairie Lanes: Thursday Night Mixed League, Wednesday Parent-Child League, Sunday Night Mixers, Friday Men’s League. Information: 360-458-2695.
• Senior bowlers wanted for games at 1 p.m. Mondays at Westside Lanes. Averages from 97-200. Information: Louise Alverson, 360-786-1034.
• Powder Puff League for women, Wednesdays in Tumwater. Information: Maxine Hallmeyer, 360-352-2972.
• Ex-Black Hills High, Purdue and Central Washington player Kelsey Haupert offers lessons. Information: 360-789-6932; email email@example.com.
• Saint Martin’s assistant coach Tana Lingl offers instruction. Information: 360-915-3780.
• The South Sound Football Officials Association is seeking officials of all experience levels. The association serves 39 middle and high schools in Thurston, Mason and Grays Harbor counties. Training is provided. Information: Terry Simmonds, 360-943-3323.
• Washington Cavaliers adult amateur team seeks players. Information: 360-480-1212.
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation offers youth classes. Four-week fee: $24. Information: 360-753-8380; olympiawa.gov/parks
• Yelm-based Prairie Rugby Club is holding practices for boys and girls teams. Information: Pat Norton at 360-464-3551; prairierugby.webs.com
• Budd Bay Rugby Football Club welcomes new players — youth and adult, male and female. No experience needed. Information: 478-227-3201, firstname.lastname@example.org or BuddBayRugby.com
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation seeks USSF-certified referees for adult leagues. Full-length, 11-a-side games pay $42. Information: 360-786-5595.
• Olympia United’s summer registration is open for recreational players ages 8-18. Games run from late June to the end of July with girls playing on Mondays and Wednesdays and boys and high school coed teams playing on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Information: 360-561-0249 or olyunited.com
• Olympia Volleyball Bear Summer Camp for grades 6-12, June 17-19; 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. for the high school session; 1:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. for the middle school session. Prices vary. Information: olympia.osd.wednet.edu/activities/sports/fall/ volleyball/camps/camps or olympiabearsvolleyball.com
• South Sound Youth Volleyball Academy (SSYVBA) will host an all-skills camp for boys and girls in grades 1-12 from 9 a.m.-noon June 25-27 for $80 (skill-specific sessions for grades 7-12 from 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m. for $10); as well as a South Sound Elite camp for grades 7-12 from 9 a.m.-noon July 29-31 ($100, including video analysis; $10 for skill-specific sessions from 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m.). Information: ssyvba.com or email@example.com
• On the Move appears weekly. Submit information by 5 p.m. Friday, including end date, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org