ON the move
• DAP Hoops is hosting two tournaments for players in grades six through high school (each costs $225 with a four-game guarantee): The Capital City Harvest tournament, Oct. 26-27 (registration deadline Oct. 15), and a breast cancer awareness tournament is Nov. 2-3 (deadline Oct. 25). Also, DAP Hoops is looking for boys in grades five through eight for a Tumwater competitive winter league and sixth-grade girls for a competitive travel team. Information: Derrick Pringle at 360-556-4342 or email@example.com
• Bowlers needed for leagues at Prairie Lanes: Thursday Night Mixed League, Wednesday Parent-Child League, Sunday Night Mixers, Friday Men’s League. Information: 360-458-2695.
• Senior bowlers wanted for Classy Seniors games at 1 p.m. Mondays at Westside Lanes. Information: Bonnie Stelling, 360-456-5533.
• Powder Puff League for women, Wednesdays in Tumwater. Info: Maxine Hallmeyer, 360-352-2972.
• South Sound Football Officials Association is seeking officials of all experience levels. The association serves 39 middle schools and high schools in Thurston, Mason and Grays Harbor counties. Training is provided. Information: Terry Simmonds, 360-943-3323.
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation offers youth classes. Four-week fee: $24. Information: olympiawa.gov/parks or 360-753-8380.
• Yelm’s Prairie Rugby Club is holding practices for boys and girls teams. Information: prairierugby.webs.com or call Pat Norton, 360-464-3551.
• Budd Bay Rugby Football Club welcomes new players — youth and adult, male and female. No experience necessary. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org, buddbayrugby.com or 478-227-3201.
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation seeks USSF-certified referees for adult leagues. Full-length, 11-a-side games pay $42. Information: 360-786-5595.
• On the Move appears weekly. Submit information, including end date, before 5 p.m. Friday by email to email@example.com