On the move
• The Washington State University holiday clinic with Cougars coach Donny Marbut will be Dec. 15 at North Thurston High’s tin barn. Sessions for ages 9-12 (cost $250) will start at noon and 12-up (cost $280) from 12:15-3 p.m. Participants receive a bat, hat and T-shirt. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-234-6218.
• The 26th annual KVA basketball tournaments for boys and girls in grades five through eight will be at Tumwater and Black Hills high schools. The boys tournaments are Feb. 8-9 and Feb. 22-23 and the girls tournaments are Feb. 15-16 and March 1-2. Cost is $165, with four games guaranteed. Information: Dave Vernon, 360-943-3200.
• Bowlers needed for leagues at Prairie Lanes: Thursday Night Mixed League, Wednesday Parent-Child League, Sunday Night Mixers, Friday Men’s League. Information: 360-458-2695.
• Senior bowlers wanted for Classy Seniors games at 1 p.m. Mondays at Westside Lanes. Information: Bonnie Stelling, 360-456-5533.
• Powder Puff League for women, Wednesdays in Tumwater. Info: Maxine Hallmeyer, 360-352-2972.
• South Sound Football Officials Association is seeking officials at all experience levels. The association serves 39 middle schools and high schools in Thurston, Mason and Grays Harbor counties. Training is provided. Information: Terry Simmonds, 360-943-3323.
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation offers youth classes. Four-week fee: $24. Information: olympiawa.gov/parks or 360-753-8380.
• Yelm’s Prairie Rugby Club is holding practices for boys and girls teams. Information: prairierugby.webs.com or call Pat Norton, 360-464-3551.
• Budd Bay Rugby Football Club welcomes new players — youth and adult, male and female. No experience necessary. Information: email@example.com, buddbayrugby.com or 478-227-3201.
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation seeks USSF-certified referees for adult leagues. Full-length, 11-a-side games pay $42. Information: 360-786-5595.
• Registration is open for coed and C Major Sixes winter volleyball for Lacey Parks and Recreation. Matches are Thursday nights from Jan. 9-March 13 at Komachin Middle School. Team entry fee is $250 (tax not included) until Dec. 13; price goes up $50 after that. Information: www.ci.lacey.wa.us or 360-491-0857.
• On the Move appears weekly. Submit information, including end date, before 5 p.m. Friday by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.