ON the move
• The Timberline Blazers’ spring break baseball camp, led by coach Matt Acker, is for ages 8-14 and will be from 10 a.m.-noon April 7-9 at the high school. Cost is $55. Information: 360-491-0857 or ci.lacey.wa.us.
• The Puget Sound Senior Baseball League will have open tryouts for players age 19 and older. Tryout is Saturday at Edmonds CC from 9 a.m.-noon for players 35 or older and noon- 3 p.m. for ages 19 or older. There is no fee to try out. Information: pssbl.com or 425-644-1901.
• Registration is being accepted for the Olympia Parks and Recreation spring basketball league, which runs from April 1 to early June with several divisions of play. Team fee is $649 for officiated play, and registration is due Friday. Information: 360-753-8380.
• DAP Hoops spring league for boys and girls in fifth grade through high school will be March 29-May 17 at the South Sound Sports Center, with games on Saturday. Registration will be accepted through March 15, and the cost is $525 per team for 10-14 games. Information: daphoopsbasketball@ gmail.com.
• Olympia Parks and Recreation is accepting registration for the fully officiated spring flag football league, which is on Sundays at LBA Park from April 13-June 8. Team fee is $619 for a minimum of eight games, and registration is due April 4. Information: 360-753-8380.
• South Sound Football Officials Association is seeking officials at all experience levels. The association serves 39 middle and high schools in Thurston, Mason and Grays Harbor counties. Training is provided. Information: Terry Simmonds, 360-943-3323.
• The Washington Cavaliers semipro football team seeks players. Information: 360-480-1212.
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation offers youth classes. Four-week fee: $24. Information: olympiawa.gov/parks or 360-753-8380.
• Yelm’s Prairie Rugby Club is holding practices for boys and girls teams. Information: prairierugby.webs.com, or call Pat Norton at 360-464-3551.
• Budd Bay Rugby Football Club welcomes new players — youth and adult, male and female. No experience necessary. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org, buddbayrugby.com or 478-227-3201.
• Thurston County Parks and Recreation seeks USSF-certified referees for adult leagues. Full-length, 11-a-side games pay $42. Info: 360-786-5595.
• An organizational meeting for the upcoming senior softball season with Olympia Parks and Rec for players 60 or older will be at 10 a.m. March 25 at The Olympia Center, 222 Columbia St. NW. Games are noncompetitive with co-ed teams and are usually played Tuesday and Friday mornings at Stevens Field beginning in May. Information: 360-586-6181, ext. 103.
• On the Move appears weekly. Submit information, including end date, before 5 p.m. Friday by email to recsports@ theolympian.com.