1. Washington State (1): If not for missed field goal vs. Stanford, Cougars would be playing for Pac-12 North title this weekend.
2. Oregon (2): Would have been fun to see a healthy Vernon Adams play QB all season.
3. Stanford (3): How much could win over Notre Dame improve Cardinal’s playoff hopes?
4. UCLA (6): Rivalry game against Trojans will determine Pac-12 South title.
Never miss a local story.
5. USC (4): Give USC credit for getting to this point, needing one more win for a shot at the league championship.
6. Utah (5): Utes stumbling to the finish without star running back Devontae Booker.
7. Arizona State (9): Get ready for a classic rivalry-weekend matchup between the Sun Devils and … Cal?
8. California (8): Early win over Grambling will indeed count toward Cal’s bowl eligibility.
9. Washington (10): Beating Cougars would mean a .500 season. For this team, that would be something to celebrate.
10. Arizona (7): Hey, the Wildcats finally get their bye this week.
11. Colorado (11): Another “blech” Pac-12 season reaches its disappointing conclusion for the Buffaloes this weekend.
12. Oregon State (12): Kind of cruel to make the Beavers play Oregon this week, isn’t it?