1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State
2. Tennessee Titans: Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Leonard Williams, DE, USC
4. Oakland Raiders: Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama
Never miss a local story.
5. Washington Redskins: Danny Shelton, DT, Washington: The best DT — and maybe most well-rounded person — at the top of this draft. An “A” student, champion of his heritage, O-line wrecker.
6. New York Jets: Dante Fowler Jr., DE/OLB, Florida
7. Chicago Bears: Vic Beasley, DE/OLB, Clemson
8. Atlanta Falcons: Arik Armstead, DE, Oregon: 49ers covet him. But former Seahawks coordinator Dan Quinn knows the first step toward remaking his new Falcons is with edge pressure.
9. New York Giants: Brandon Scherff, OT/G, Iowa
10. St. Louis Rams: Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford
11. Minnesota Vikings: Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin
12. Cleveland Browns: DeVante Parker, WR, Louisville
13. New Orleans Saints: Kevin White, WR, West Virginia
14. Miami Dolphins: Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan State
15. San Francisco 49ers: Alvin “Bud” Dupree, DE/OLB, Kentucky
16. Houston Texans: Nelson Agholor, WR, USC
17. San Diego Chargers: La’el Collins, OT/G, LSU
18. Kansas City Chiefs: Breshad Perriman, WR, Central Florida
19. Cleveland Browns: Malcolm Brown, DT, Texas
20. Philadelphia Eagles: Marcus Peters, CB, Washington: Chip Kelly stockpiling skill-position athletes. Peters being up front about getting kicked out of UW program helped his stock.
21. Cincinnati Bengals: Ereck Flowers, OT, Miami
22. Pittsburgh Steelers: Kevin Johnson, CB, Wake Forest
23. Detroit Lions: Jordan Phillips, DT, Oklahoma
24. Arizona Cardinals: Shane Ray, DE, Missouri: Cited for marijuana possession just days before draft. Toe injury that may need surgery and previous failed drug test drop him. Arizona needs to renew defensive identity.
25. Carolina Panthers: T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pittsburgh
26. Baltimore Ravens: D.J. Humphries, OT, Florida
27. Dallas Cowboys: Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia
28. Denver Broncos: Cameron Erving, OT/G, Florida State
29. Indianapolis Colts: Landon Collins, SS, Alabama
30. Green Bay Packers: Eric Kendricks, ILB, UCLA
31. New Orleans Saints (from Seahawks):
Randy Gregory, DE/OLB, Nebraska: Considered draft’s best pass rusher. Boneheaded positive marijuana test from combine drops him here — while Seahawks gladly call Jimmy Graham their first-round pick.
32. New England Patriots: Laken Tomlinson, G, Duke