Well, that was more like it for the Seahawks.
Seattle shook off a sluggish start Sunday to notch its first win of the season, 26-0, over the winless Chicago Bears at CenturyLink Field.
It took a while for Russell Wilson and the offense to get going, but the defense – with safety Kam Chancellor on the field about two thirds of the time – dominated the banged-up Bears.
Tyler Lockett returned the second-half kickoff 105 yards for a touchdown, and Jimmy Graham found the end zone for the second time this season to put it away.
Never miss a local story.
We’ll have much more on this game on the blog and website soon, but for now, let’s get to your thoughts:
1. First win of the season. Who gets the gameball? Who was the goat?
2. Defense was great, but can you really tell against this horrible Chicago team?
3. Offense grinded at times. What do they need to do to find consistency?
4. How about Thomas Rawls filling in for Marshawn Lynch? Running back of the future?
5. Predictions on next week against Detroit on Monday Night Football and beyond?