The following will be closed Monday for Independence Day:
• Post offices, and no mail will be delivered .
• Most banks and credit unions.
• Federal and state offices.
• County and city offices.
• Driver and Motor Vehicle Services offices.
• Port of Olympia offices.
• The Evergreen State College, Saint Martin’s University and South Puget Sound Community College.
• The Olympian’s customer-service desk . For circulation questions, call 800-905-0296.
• The Thurston County Waste and Recovery Center. For more information, call 360-786-5494 or www. co.thurston.wa.us/wwm .
• All Timberland Regional Library branches will be closed Monday.
• Mason Transit will reduce bus service on Monday. For more information, call 360-427-5033.
The following will operate as normal:
• Pierce Transit will provide service Sunday. For information about service between Tacoma and Seattle, call 253-581-8000.
• Intercity Transit will provide service its regular services Sunday and Monday. For information on your route, call 360-786-1881 or go to www.intercitytransit .com.
• Garbage-collection agencies.