The Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday means changes in some schedules and services.
• Post offices will be closed and no mail will be delivered Monday.
• Most banks and credit unions will be closed Monday.
• Federal and state offices will be closed Monday.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
• County and city offices will be closed Monday.
• Port of Olympia offices will be closed Monday.
• The Evergreen State College, Saint Martin’s University and South Puget Sound Community College will not have classes.
• All Timberland Regional Library branches will be closed.
• Mason Transit will not provide bus service. For more information, call 360-427-5033.
• Pierce Transit will provide regular weekday service. For information about service between Tacoma and Seattle, call 253-581- 8000. Intercity Transit will provide service on Monday but will run on a Sunday schedule. For information on your route, call 360-786-1881 or go online to www.intercitytransit.com.
• The Olympian’s customer service desk will be closed. For circulation questions, call 800-905-0296.
• Local garbage collection agencies will provide services to residential and commercial customers.
• The Thurston County Waste and Recovery Center will be closed. For more information, call 360-786-5494 or www.co.thurston.wa.us/wwm.
• Parking meters will be free in downtown Olympia on Monday.