The Memorial Day holiday on Monday means changes in some schedules and services.
The following will be closed:
• Post offices, and no mail will be delivered.
• Most banks and credit unions.
• Federal and state offices.
• County and city offices.
• Driver and Motor Vehicle Services offices. Some also might be closed Saturday.
• Port of Olympia offices.
• School districts.
• The Evergreen State College, Saint Martin’s University and South Puget Sound Community College.
• All Timberland Regional Library branches.
• Mason Transit will not provide bus service. For more information, call 360-427-5033.
• The Olympian’s customer-service desk. For circulation questions, call 800-905-0296.
The following will be open or offer limited services:
• Intercity Transit will provide service but will run on a limited Sunday schedule. For information about a route, call 360-786-1881 or go to www.intercitytransit.com.
• Local garbage-collection agencies will provide services.
• The Thurston County Waste and Recovery Center will be open. For more information, call 360-786-5494 or go to www.co.thurston.wa.us/ wwm.
• Parking at meters in downtown Olympia will be free.