Here’s what city councils and other governing bodies plan in coming days:
The City Council meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Thursdays of each month from January through October and the first and third Thursdays in November and December at City Hall, 420 College St. S.E. For more information, call 360-491-3214 or go to www.ci.lacey.wa.us and click “Lacey City Council” and “Agendas.”
This week’s agenda includes:
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Olympian
• Final plat approval for Campus Highlands Division 5.
• Presentation of a public service award to Crystal Ashley for service on the Human Services Review Council.
• Presentation of a public service award to Chan Sogge for service on the Historical Commission.
• Recognition of Eric Smith for completing Eagle Scout project at Lakepointe Neighborhood Park.
• Re-appointment of Ken Dean, Randy Francom and Roger Easton to additional terms on the Historical Commission.
• Appointment of Karen Lordeman to an unexpired term on the Lodging Tax Advisory Committee.
Last week’s council meeting will be broadcast at noon Tuesday, and this week’s will be broadcast live, both on TCTV, Channel 3.
The City Council meets at 7 p.m. Tuesdays in Council Chambers at City Hall, 900 Plum St. For more information, call 360-753-8447 or go to www.ci.olympia.wa.us and click “City Government,” “City Council & Mayor” and “Agenda.”
There is no council meeting this week.
Port of Olympia
The Port of Olympia Commission meets at 5:30 p.m. on the second and fourth Mondays of each month in the LOTT boardroom on the second floor of the Market Centre Building, 111 Market St. N.E., Olympia. For more information, go to www.portolympia.com/commission/agenda.
This week’s agenda includes:
• East Bay median paving and traffic-control award bid.
• Resolution for the sale of an abandoned vessel.
The City Council meets at 7:30 p.m. the second and fourth Mondays of each month at City Hall, 216 McNaught St. S. For more information, call 253-843-1113.
This week’s agenda includes creation of a community center agreement committee.
The City Council meets at 7:30 p.m. the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month at City Hall, 149 Hodgden St. For more information, call 360-264-2368.
This week’s agenda was not available.
The commission meets at 2 p.m. Tuesdays in the boardroom at the Thurston County Courthouse, 2000 Lakeridge Drive S.W., Olympia. For information, go to www.co.thurston.wa.us and click “County Commissioners,” “Board Agenda” and “Current BoCC Agenda.”
This week’s agenda includes a move to approve and extend the current interlocal drug unit agreement from Dec. 31, 2010, to Dec. 31, 2014.
Last week’s meeting will be broadcast at noon today, and this week’s will be broadcast at noon Wednesday, midnight Thursday and 8 p.m. Friday, all on TCTV, Channel 3.