• The following students have graduated from Seattle Pacific University: Alyssa Mershon Bowen, Olympia; Melanie Serine Claassen, DuPont; Miguel Fernando Freytag, Olympia; Mollie Marie Graham, Olympia; Rebecca Suzanne McPherson, Olympia; Jennifer Elizabeth Montes, Olympia; Madison Louiza Sola Del Vigo, Olympia; Elizabeth Grace Sowers, Olympia; Evangeline Stippich, Olympia; Leslie Ann Van Leishout, Olympia; Nathan Christopher Wagner, Olympia; Tammy Michelle Williams, Olympia; Lauren Christa Zammit, Olympia.
• The following students graduated from Corban University (Salem, Ore.): John Henry D’Alelio, Olympia; Jessica Louise Riddle, Olympia; Jessica Reid Matthews, Yelm.
• The following students have graduated from Excelsior College: James B. Rowell, Olympia; Mark W. Blacklock, Olympia.
• Chad Montermini of Tumwater graduated from Berklee College of Music (Boston).
• The following students were named to the dean’s list for the spring 2010 semester at Washington University in St. Louis:
Kelsey Elise Segawa, Olympia; Marin Julia Tollefson, Olympia
• Emma Garrison, daughter of Kurt Garrison and Patricia Baxer of Olympia, was named to the dean’s list at Ithaca College’s (N.Y.) School of Health Sciences and Human Performance for the spring 2010 semester.
• Jaymee Mcdonough received a $1,000 scholarship from the Burger King Scholars program. Mcdonough was a student at South Sound High School, Lacey.
• Western Washington University student Chad Robertson, son of Les and Robin Robertson of Olympia, received a $700 Emil and Wilda Fries Scholarship for the 2010-2011 academic year.
Western Washington University student Shanyese Trujillo, daughter of Dawn Drake of Lacey, received a $1,500 Avis J. Stewart Scholarship and a $1,500 Future Teachers of Color Promise Scholarship for the 2010-2011 academic year.
Western Washington University student Kaytlyn Ly, daughter of Chanh Ly and Thuy Hue-Ly of Olympia, received a $750 President’s Scholarship for the 2010-2011 academic year.
Western Washington University student Jessica Schmitt, daughter of Kelly and Melynda Schmitt of Olympia, received a $3,000 President’s Scholarship for the 2010-2011 academic year.
Western Washington University student Shalom Long, daughter of Theresa Long of Tumwater, received a $1,000 Associated Students Employee Scholarship for the 2010-2011 academic year.