SEATTLE – A dog that ran off from its owner in Seattle’s Seward Park found and ate some marijuana and got high.
Owner Jen Nestor Waddell told KING-TV that the 11-year-old black Lab mix named Jack was “just stoned” May 12 after they returned home from the park. The dog’s eyes were glossed over and he had trouble walking.
The vet said Jack had swallowed a large amount of dried, harvested marijuana. After some medication to induce vomiting and a night of rest, Jack was back to normal.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.