• Diamond players baseball academic is holding camps for players ages 8-13 at Competitive Edge baseball center in Puyallup. Camps run June 28-Aug. 5. Cost is $175 for all-skills camps and $90 for hitting/fielding sessions. Information, www.diamondplayersbaseball.com or call 253-209-3680.
• A spring tuneup clinic with former Detroit Tigers infield Mike Hollimon will take place June 5-6 for kids ages 6-15. Cost is $60 to preregister. For more information, check bbcourtsandcages.com or call 360-915-3780.
• Budd Bay Courts and Cages is looking for players ages 8 to 16 for a Local Developmental Summer League at Skyhawks Park. The eight-week program begins June 14 and runs through Aug. 1 Information, www.bbcourtsandcages.com or call Lynn at 360-915-3780.
• Budd Bay Courts & Cages is hosting a five-day, all-day camp at Skyhawks Park from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Aug. 16-20 for boys and girls ages 7-15. Cost is $195 per player. Group rates also available. Information, www.bbcourtsandcages.com or call Lynn at 360-915-3780.
• Black Hills High School is hosting a summer league in June with six divisions: varsity boys/girls, JV boys/girls and eighth/ninth grade boys/girls. Cost is $390 per team for 10 games, and is due by Friday. Information, contact Dave Vernon at 360-943-3200.
• Pacific Lutheran University is conducting two skill position camps June 5-6 or June 25-26 for girls in grades 7-12. Camp instructors include players and coaches on the Lutes’ women’s basketball team. Cost is $85 ($95 day of camp). Registration forms are at www.golutes.com. Information, contact coach Kelly Robinson at 253-535-7353 or email@example.com.
• Tumwater High School’s annual football camp will take place July 26-29 from 10 a.m.-noon for boys in grades second through eighth and from 2 p.m.-4 p.m. for boys in grades ninth through 12th. Cost is $65 and includes a T-shirt. Information, contact Jamie Weeks or Rob Hinkle at Tumwater High School at 360-709-7600.
• The first RAMS youth football and cheer camp for kids in grades first through seventh will take place July 23-25 at Chinook Middle School fields. Cost is $55 to preregister or $60 the first day of camp. Information, contact Gretchen Maliska at firstname.lastname@example.org or Joe Stinton at email@example.com.
• Centralia High School is holding a youth camp for boys in grades third through sixth from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. July 25. Cost is $30 before July 17 or $40 for walk-ups the day of camp. Information, contact Centralia Parks and Recreation at 360-330-7688. Camp forms can also be found on Centralia High School’s Web site.
• The annual Timberline Blazers youth camp is from 9 a.m.-noon June 28-July 1 at South Sound Stadium. Cost is $70 and includes a T-shirt and backpack. Payments can be sent to Timberline High School, 6120 Mullen Road S.E., Lacey, WA 98503, attention Nick Mullen. Information, contact Mullen at 360-412-4860.
• Tumwater Parks and Recreation is hosting a public glow ball golf tournament Aug. 27 at Tumwater Valley with proceeds benefiting low-income youth. Cost is $300 per team ($75 per player). Information, call 360-754-4160.
• The Swede Day Midsommar 5K fun run or 1-mile walk-run will take place at 8 a.m. June 19 in Rochester. Information, call Thurston County Recreation Services at 360-786-5595 or check www.thurston-parks.org.
• Olympia Area Rowing is offering an Adult Learn to Row program. The class teaches team rowing with one oar per person and will take place over 10 sessions. Classes will meet Mondays and Thursday at 5:45 p.m., along with Saturdays from 10 a.m.-noon. Information, check www.olympiaarearowing.org or e-mail Cathy Bogan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Olympia United’s Super Mod Soccer for ages 4-7 runs until June 12, with training conducted by Blackhills FC. Practices are Thursdays (6 p.m.-7 p.m.) with games Saturday (10 a.m.-11 a.m) at Hansen Elementary. Check www.olyunited.com or call 360-561-0249 for information.
• The Olympia United’s Summer Registration is open for recreational soccer for ages 8-19. Games begin June 21 and end in late July. Girls play Mondays and Wednesdays and boys plays Tuesdays and Thursdays. Check www.olyunited.com or call 360-561-0249 for information.
• Tumwater Parks and Recreation along with certified British soccer coaches will conduct a Challenger camp for boys and girls ages 6-12 from 9 a.m.-noon July 19-23 at Pioneer Park. Cost is $109 and includes a T-shirt and soccer ball. Information, call 360-754-4160.
• Tumwater Parks and Recreation is offering weekly tennis sessions for youth ranging from beginner to intermediate level of play. Weeklong sessions are offered June through August for $65. Information, call 360-754-4160.
TRACK AND FIELD
• The Hershey youth track and field meet will take place June 11 at South Sound Stadium for boys and girls ages 9-14. Registration begins at 4:30 p.m. with competition beginning at 5:45 p.m. Information, call Lacey Parks and Recreation at 360-491-0857.
• Olympia High School will hold its annual camp July 6-8. The camp runs from 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. for players in grades 9-12 and from 1:30-5:30 p.m. for players in grades 6-8. Cost is $60 for middle school players and $70 for high school players. Registration forms can be found at the high school website: olympia.osd.wednet.edu. Information, contact Olympia volleyball coach Laurie Creighton, email@example.com.
• A Future Champions camp is taking place June 24-26 at Montesano Junior High School for wrestlers (boys and girls) ages 4-14. Camp runs 9 a.m.-5 p.m. each day. Cost is $100 for commuter campers and $150 for overnight campers. Deadline to register is June 1. Information, contact camp director Sean Eckerson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• On the Move appears weekly. A complete listing appears at www.theolympian.com/sports. Please include an end date and submit items to On the Move, The Olympian, P.O. Box 1219, Olympia, WA 98507. Submissions also may be made via e-mail (email@example.com) or fax 360-357-0202.