• Budd Bay Courts & Cages is hosting a five-day, all-day camp at Skyhawks Park from 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Aug. 16-20 for boys and girls ages 7-15. Cost is $195 per player. Group rates available. Information, check bbcourtsandcages.com or call Lynn at 360-915-3780.
• Saint Martin’s will conduct a camp for girls ages 8-12, Aug. 9-12, from 9 a.m. to noon for $90. Call 360-438-4305 for information.
• The South Sound Football Officials Association is looking for officials for football season for middle school and high school levels. Training and pay will be provided. Information, contact Tom Jones at 360-357-8833 or 360-481-8833.
• The Hawks Prairie junior camp for golfers 8-years-old and older is Aug 2-4 from 9 a.m.-noon. Cost is $99 and includes instruction on the fundamentals of chipping, putting, and the full swing. Registration deadline is Friday. Information, 1-800-558-3348.
• Saint Martin’s will conduct a golf camp for ages 8-17 from Aug. 16-18 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for $100. Call 360-438-4305 for information.
• The First Tee of Olympia is accepting registration for boys and girls, ages 6-17, for the junior golf program. Registration includes daily range balls along with summer and fall golf and life skill classes. Cost is $75. Information, 360-493-1000.
• Tumwater Parks and Recreation is hosting a public glow ball golf tournament Aug. 27 at Tumwater Valley Golf Course with proceeds benefiting low-income youth. Cost is $300 per team ($75 per player). Information, 360-754-4160.
• Youth classes through Olympia Parks, Arts & Recreation Department. Sessions for parents and tots age 18 months to 3 years are 11:15 a.m. Fridays or 10:15 a.m. Saturdays. Sessions for kids age 3-4 are 6 p.m. Wednesdays, 9:15 a.m. Fridays or 11 a.m. Saturdays. Sessions for youth age 5-8 are 6:45 p.m. Wednesdays or 9:15 a.m. Saturdays. Fee is $24 for four weeks. Information, 360-753-8380.
• The first Olympia Traverse, a combination of trail running, mountain biking, road biking and kayaking, begins at 9 a.m. Saturday at the Capitol Forest. Participants can do the event solo or in teams. Information, check www.olympiatraverse.com
• Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation will have an adult flag football league. Cost is $589 per team and registration is due Aug. 18. Information, 360-753-8380.
• Olympia Officials Association needs basketball, volleyball and flag football officials. Call Dan at 360-943-3424 or 360-561-8302.
• The third annual Bandit Kickball rugby tournament will take place from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Aug. 7 at LBA Park in Lacey. Fee is $250 per team or $25 per individual. Information, e-mail email@example.com or sign up the day of the event.
• Registration has started for Thurston County adult co-ed fall softball. Games begin in August. Cost is $590 for a 10-game season. Registration closes Aug. 5. Information, 360-786-5595 or www.thurston-parks.org
• The Southwest Washington Soccer Association, in cooperation with Thurston County Recreation Services, is holding registration for an eight-team fall season for co-ed open, co-ed 30-plus, and co-ed 40-plus. Registration begins at 6:30 p.m. Monday at the Recreation Office on Mud Bay Road. Season runs from Aug. 30-Oct. 29. Information, call Thurston County Recreation Services at 360-786-5595.
• The Puget Sound Slammers summer camp is Aug. 16-19 for players ages 6-17 and features World Cup Champion Mia Hamm. Information or registration, check www.pugetsoundslammers.org
TRACK AND FIELD
• Die Hards Track and Field Club, for people over 50, meets at 9 a.m.-10:30 a.m. on Sundays at Tumwater High School. Call 360-352-4978 for information.
• Black Hills High School is looking for an assistant volleyball coach. Information, contact Black Hills athletic director Don Farler at 360-709-7811 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Officials are needed in Thurston County and Shelton-area schools in the fall. Information, Ron Zielin with the Thurston County Volleyball Officials Board at 360-491-3151.
• On the Move appears weekly. A complete listing appears at www.theolympian.com/sports. Please include an end date and submit items to On the Move, The Olympian, P.O. Box 1219, Olympia, WA 98507. Submissions also may be made via e-mail (email@example.com) or fax 360-357-0202.